I am going for the “NOW” music effect here… soon I will have 4893582958520535 playlists for you to choose from. We are so close to the weekend, maybe if we run fast enough, we can get there quicker.
Work out mix #2
- Rudimental (feat. Ed Sheeran): Lay It All on Me
- Inna (feat. Pitbull): Good Time
- Zedd (feat. Selena Gomez): I Want You to Know
- Chris Brown: Don’t Wake Me Up
- KSHMR: Burn
- Years & Years: King
- Inna (feat. J Balvin): Cola Song
- Edward Maya: Stereo Love
- Bob Sinclar: World, Hold On
- Florence + The Machine: Shake It Out (I think this is a good cool down/stretching song)
Happy running, lifting, cycling, flipping tires!
If you love Fat Girls Fitness, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter.
(We won’t spam you)
And/or follow Fat Girls Fitness on Facebook 🙂