You have more in common with a mountain goat than you may think.
Aside from your extremely hairy body and hooves, you also have a great ability to climb things. The invention of the elevator, escalator and that moving floor thats always in airports and Jamiroquiai music videos has left us weakened and afraid of anything that has the power to take us up and down things, yet remains stationary – and that is quite unfortunate!
Benefits of taking the stairs:
- People are less likely to think that you are an asshole when you take the elevator to the 2nd or 3rd floor.
- Burns the same amount of calories as doing moderate exercise.
- Waiting for the elevator can take a long time, if you took the stairs, you might get to your destination sooner.
- Good practice for the end of days or a power outage.
- Endorphins are released, which makes you happy!
- You’re less likely to touch the disgusting escalator handrail if you take the stairs.
- Your legs will look fly as hell.
- Improved lung and heart strength.
Basically, just take the damn stairs!
Once you opt for the stairs a few times, you’ll start to feel like you are part of a secret club, you’ll nod to your fellow stair user: you’ve separated yourself from “the masses.”
WOW! Amazing views!
Before you know it, taking the stairs will come so naturally to you, you’ll wonder why you turned them down so many times before. Don’t worry, every stair I know has always been eternally forgiving, and your heart and the people who work in your building will thank you!