I spent 26 years looking for a magic pill to regulate my appetite. I spent the last two years finding quite a few.
- Veggies and Fat with Every Meal. Non-negotiable. And yes, this includes breakfast.
- Eggs. The best food to ever exit a chicken’s pu**y. Need I say more?
- Start Your Diet with a Juice Fast. Good for you? Bad for you? I don’t know. But a few days of juice torture and I promise you this – either you will be dead, or your appetite will be.
- Water with Every Meal. I know you know this already. Don’t roll your eyes at me.
- Hot Soup with Every Meal. Even in the Summertime. I wanna see you sweat!
- Intermittent Fasting. It works for me. Try it.
- Never eat carbs alone. Trust me, you won’t stop.
- Drive Slow Homie. If you can’t control your appetite, don’t begin a diet and exercise regimen at the same time. First get used to your new eating habits.
1. What if I want a donut?
You can have one. But only if you eat a large plate of veggies first.
2. What if I want a chicken parm sandwich?
See question one.
3. What do I do if I hate all of your suggestions, and I’d rather be stuck to my couch?
It’s a free world! Do it. Couches are comfortable.
If you love Fat Girls Fitness, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter.
(We won’t spam you)
And/or follow Fat Girls Fitness on Facebook 🙂