You want fried dessert, but you don’t want to hate yourself. This takes 4.5 seconds to make, and requires two ingredients.
All you need is:
- Two bananas
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
About the bananas:
- Pick bananas that are not too ripe. No matter what you do, the bananas will stick to the pan a little bit. The less ripe, the less they’ll stick. Frying them in oil will bring out the natural sweetness in any event.
- I get my bananas from 7/11, because I’m a scumbag. Don’t be like me. Use better bananas.
About the oil:
- I keep my coconut oil in the fridge, which means it’s hard. I let it sit out for a few minutes prior to using.
- I use Carrington Farm’s 100% organic coconut oil, because that’s what I have. Ideally I would use Trader Joe’s everything. But this works fine.
- Use plenty of oil. These bananas will stick.
What to do:
- Slice bananas
- Get pan a bit hot, then add 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- When oil is beginning to get hot, add sliced bananas
- Cook as needed. 30 seconds – 1 min per side seems to work for me.
- Brag to your roommate about what happened to all of the bananas
If you love Fat Girls Fitness, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter.
(We won’t spam you)
And/or follow Fat Girls Fitness on Facebook 🙂