I must be mistaken. Did I just feel the Sun through the window?
According to the actual internet, here is the 10 day forecast for the NYC area:
You probably have some questions:
- Yes, this is an actual screenshot.
- No, I’m not making this 10 day forecast up for attention. Not after last time…
Attention ladies! This means:
- Unless you’re a feminist, it’s time to shave your January coat. If you have a January coat, then you know what I’m talking about. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then god bless your hairless soul.
- …Don’t forget your armpits
Ladies and Gentlemen of NYC Public Transportation:
- deodorant, while not required, will be greatly appreciated beginning this week
Fat People (myself included):
- The Sun has entered our fat miserable lives, and being cold and miserable is no longer a valid excuse to not exercise
- A gym membership is not necessary in this weather, so your wretched state poverty is also no excuse. Less money = less food.
Now is the Perfect Time to Get into Shape!
Forget January. Now is the BEST time to get into shape.
- You don’t feel cold and miserable, and can thus bear torturing yourself with diet and exercise;
- Longer sunlight hours means more time for working out and more energy;
- AND YET! The party season is not here yet. So you can cut out booze & snacks for a little while without undue hardship.
- Eating salads is somehow much easier in warm weather;
- The prospect of looking good and being less sweaty this Summer is so close you can taste it!
WALKS WALKS WALKS
I’ve lost so much of my weight just by walking. And this is perfect walking weather. It’s also perfect hiking weather 😀 😀 😀
Yesterday roomie and I went for a nice evening walk along the Hudson. So what if the walk was to PF Changs and back? Fit Girls need lo mein too.
If you love Fat Girls Fitness, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter.
(We won’t spam you)
And/or follow Fat Girls Fitness on Facebook 🙂