On Wednesday’s I usually post music to get us through the rest of the week but today I decided to share a no bake-6 ingredient fudge recipe.
Some strawberries, fudge and a little mid week lovin’, not a bad deal, huh?
Low carb mid week lovin’ fudge:
- 3oz Baker’s unsweetened chocolate (this can be purchased at any supermarket in the baking aisle) *one bar has eight servings = 90cal per serving 1g of NET carbs per serving
- 4tbls butter
- 1 tbls coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (or peanut butter of choice)
- 1 tbsp sugar free syrup- I used Torani (Found mine at Home Goods)
- 1/3 cup honey but I am sure agave or maple work
- Melt all ingredients in microwave or double broiler if you have the patience
- Line a meatloaf pan with parchment paper
- Pour mixture evenly throughout pan
- Freeze for about 2 hours but longer the better